Learn to Successfully Deliver Building Developments using Contract Management Strategies
Understand the Dynamics of Construction Contracts
Construction Contract Management and Contract Administration roles include the selection, preparation and supervision of construction contracts & agreements.
CAS-BCM course program in Construction Contract Management & Administration helps participants to develop construction contract law & legislation skill sets to prepare and administer building contracts for both residential and commercial projects.
Building Construction Contracts are vital to the construction delivery process.
Contracts and the management of contracts is an important part of any building project. The impacts of contracts on the success or otherwise can be significant and affect many different areas from quality of workmanship, outcomes, relationship quality, risk management and project finances.
Program Participants will be able to develop a dynamic understanding of how to successfully administer building construction contracts by:
- Selection of Construction Contracts
- Contract Preparation
- Legal Responsibilities of all Parties to a Contract
- Fixed Price, Cost Plus and Design & Construct Contracts including both Project & Construction Management agreements
- Project Delivery Systems
- Role of Superintendents
- Progress Claims and Delay Costs
- Variations and Extension of Time Claims
- Practical Completion and Liquidated Damages
- Administration of the Contract including:
- Contract Progress Monitoring
- Quality Control Assurance
- Cost Control
- Change Control (Variations)
- Contract Finalisation
- Quality Assurance Programs & Defects
- Contract Termination
- Dispute Resolution
Call now to register your interest
Enrolment intakes are limited per program so call now to register your interest.
CAS-BCM offers two intensive course programs to help develop well-educated graduates with strong competencies and skill sets required to become practising building professionals and entrepreneurs.
Specialist training & education programs that are specific in meeting the judiciary, regulatory authority and commission requirements to work and practice
The Short Course Programs are suited to individuals and businesses who are limited in their commitment to training for time but need access to the most updated professional skills program available.