Learn How to Deliver Improved Time, Cost and Quality Outcomes for Your Next Building Construction Projects
Manage Construction Work
Construction management is a discipline and management system specifically devised to successfully complete & physically deliver developments for project owners. A service that applies effective management techniques to a project for the purpose of controlling:
- Cost and
The principle objective of the Manage Construction Work course program at CAS-BCM is to equip students on how they could:
- Develop and manage a selection and pre-qualifying process for contractors and sub contractors
- Develop scope-of-work documents for tender packages
- Prepare contractors’ scope of work definitions for contract agreements
- Establish contracting methods and a contract procurement plan
- Prepare a project procedure manual and establish a construction and critical path schedule
- Monitor contractor compliance with contract requirements
- Manage conformance of work to contract documents during the construction phase
- Address safety management issues and establish project emergency plans including coordination of police, fire, rescue and other emergency services
- Establish risks associated with on-site safety, define responsibilities of on-site personal and review contractor safety programs
- Develop requirements for building occupancy or project start-up
The program is suited to anyone wishing to start a career in construction or those coming form the building construction industry to further develop their expertise & knowledge.
Call now to register your interest.
Enrolment intakes are limited per program so call now to register your interest.
CAS-BCM offers two intensive course programs to help develop well-educated graduates with strong competencies and skill sets required to become practising building professionals and entrepreneurs.
Specialist training & education programs that are specific in meeting the judiciary, regulatory authority and commission requirements to work and practice
The Short Course Programs are suited to individuals and businesses who are limited in their commitment to training for time but need access to the most updated professional skills program available.