* Discounted Fee of $6,300.00 will apply to learners who enroll before course commencement date or max. 30 days before course commencement date
Where CAS-BCM collects fees in advance CAS-BCM will endeavour to protect individual students in the event they are unable to deliver the training, assessment and support services as agreed by:
- Accepting payment of no more than $1000 from each individual student prior to the commencement of the course.
- Following course commencement, payment of additional fees will not exceed $1,500 at any given time.
Course fees vary from course to course.
The course information sheet provided to prospective clients / participants clearly details course costs.
It is important that clients / participants clearly understand the fees to be charged for courses they are undertaking prior to training commencing and CAS-BCM will endeavour to ensure this information is freely available.
A deposit secures the place on the course. Deposit forming part of the first instalment payment of the course fee. Places on courses may be allocated to those on the waiting list if not secured by a deposit.
Course fees are to be paid in full prior to issuing the outcome qualification or Statement of attainment.
If the cost of training is under $1,000 or less, the full amount is payable within 14 days of invoice being issued. Payments of more than $1,000 are invoiced via three instalments (30%, 35%, 35%).
Unless noted otherwise, payment of the above fees guarantees:
- The provision of all training materials
- Training delivery by a CAS-BCM facilitator
- Assessment of assignments submitted within the specified timeframe, or for which extensions have been approved
- Post-course telephone and email support during normal office hours
- Issuance of a statement of attainment or certificate on successful completion of all course requirements
Should competency not be met after resubmission of assessment and the client still wishes to proceed:
- additional support or one-on-one coaching may be recommended at the rates shown below, and / or
- the client may choose to re-attend the training, in which case the full training fee would apply, or
- the client may choose to re-attend part of the training for a fee determined by CAS-BCM
Replacement of award / qualification $110
Reassessment Charges $80 per assessment
One on one coaching $120 per hour
Unless there are conflicting contractual arrangements in place with CAS-BCM, CAS-BCM reserves the right to apply a penalty fee equal to 5% of the invoiced amount for invoices that remain unpaid 30 days after the student has commenced their CAS-BCM course. An amended invoice will be issued on that date.